The stoneware heart ramekin is ideal for creating delicious individual starters and desserts, or simply for serving dips and condiments.
All advantages of Le Creuset Traditional Stoneware at once:
- Le Creuset’s virtually non-porous Stoneware is fired at 2156º, giving it unmatched strength and durability – and making it resistant to chipping, cracking, and staining.
- Its enameled surface makes each piece easy to clean and scratch resistant so that it looks and performs wonderfully for years to come.
- Le Creuset Stoneware will not absorb odors or flavors, and it resists moisture absorption.
- Le Creuset Stoneware features sure-grip knobs, handles, and rims, to allow for easy handling and confident use.
- Le Creuset is known for its bright colors and is often described as trendsetter. Its bold and classic colors match Le Creuset enameled cast iron cookware.