STAUB cast iron braiser, 24cm rim diameter.
Whether you are preparing stew, beef bourguignon or ratatouille, you need a quality roaster for excellent results. With the Staub multifunction roaster you have an innovative cooking utensil at hand in which your meat will be tender and juicy, and vegetables retain their characteristic tastes, providing extra vitamins on the plate, due to the gentle cooking method. The multifunction roaster with Chistera drop structure is round and basil green. It can be used on all types of stove, including induction cookers and is oven safe. The roasting dish has a rim diameter of 24cm, is 31.7cm in length with handles and is 11.6cm tall with lid. It has a capacity of 2.4 litres.
The Chistera Drop Structure, which is located on the inside of the dome lid contributes to a particularly good casserole effect. Developed by the French designer Samuel Accoceberry, the structure creates a self-moisturising system where the condensation drips back onto the food making it juicy and tender. The cast-iron multifunction roasters also have excellent heat storage properties, which let the ingredients cook evenly and gently. Discover the benefits of innovative design with Staub and complement your cookware with a multifunction roaster in which fresh ingredients develop full flavour for delicious, healthy dishes.
- Ideal for searing and slow cooking of meat, fish or vegetables
- Juicy and tender cooking result thanks to the lid’s special drip structure
- The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
- Rim diameter of 24cm, base diameter of 18.5cm
- Height without lid 7cm
- Length including handles of 31.7cm
- 2.4 litre capacity
Base Diameter:18.5 cmDiameter:24 cmHeat Resistance:yesHeight without lid:7 cmHeight:11.6 cmInduction Compatibility:yesLength:31.7 cmVolume:2.4 lWeight:4.2 kgWidth:24 cmEAN:3272340019821